We offer wide range of ABB make Ring Main Units in 11kv, 22kv, 33kv.
The RMU can be used in distribution networks – indoor and outdoor installation; compact secondary substations, small industry and commercial applications. It is available in various configurations with many optional features, including discrete automation.
- Rated voltage: 17.5 kV and 12kV, 630 A, 21kA/3 seconds and transformer T-off at 200 A
- Compact design for optimized use of space in numerous applications
- 'Safety by design’ ensures operator and public safety at all times
- Outdoor solutions available for high corrosion environments
- Highly configurable to allow flexibility in network design
- Allows networks to monitor and control the RMU remotely
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Small overall footprint
- Sealed tank with constant atmospheric conditions ensures a high level of reliability
- Arc fault rated to both IEC 62271-200 and 202 standards, includes IAC AB enclosure for outdoor application
- Mechanical interlock solution, cable box and fuse compartment cannot be accessed when voltage is present
- Modular plug-and-play automation options
- Customer interface panel for easy integration into SCADA and other control systems